Nature of Business:
Total Number of Employees:
101 to 500 People
Year of Establishment:
Legal Status of Firm:
Rs. 10 - 25 Crore
Vision & Mission
In order to ensure strong development of the company and secure long term success, Santec is committed to conduct business with fairness, honesty and transparency. The company vows not to undermine the trust of its customers and follow ethical practices to achieve its business objective. Santec's endeavors are guided by its Mission & Vision, which are as follow
- Recognizing and adopting the changes and values of modern markets.
- Global leadership through demonstrating passion and acting upon the meaningful purposes.
- People development by encouraging talent and creating opportunities.
- Integrity with stakeholders by conducting business dealings in ethical manner.
MissionAt Santec Group, the mission is to create value for every stakeholder by seizing opportunities worldwide. To achieve the same, Santec will:
- Become an integrated enterprise to provide vertical and horizontal reach to all the stakeholders.
- Create a strong global supply base.
- Consistently achieve customer delight through value added activities and world class products.
- Work to achieve the status of “best partner” for global business partners.
- Strive to become a knowledge rich organization acknowledged for innovative approach.
- Underpin efficient and responsive systems to take decisions and to manage risks thereof.
- Attract and retain best talents for global competitiveness.
- Fulfill our commitments towards environment and communities.