The information, material or services included in or available through this site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Santec makes no representation or warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of Information.
Information is supplied upon the condition that the person receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk.
Santec is neither responsible nor liable for any viruses or other contamination of your system, nor for any delays, errors or omissions arising out of your use of the site or with respect to the material contained on the site. The company is not responsible for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that may arise from the use of, or the inability to use, the site and/or the materials contained on the site .
Visitors to the website are bound to abide by the following terms and conditions, so you are requested to please read this section carefully before proceeding. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you may not use this site. Duties of the User In accessing or using the Santec Website the user shall not
- Harm other persons, in particular minors, or infringe their personal rights
- Breach public morality in its manner of use
- Violate any intellectual property right or any other proprietary right
- Upload any contents containing a virus, so-called Trojan Horse, or any other program that could damage data
- Transmit, store or upload hyperlinks or contents to which the user is not entitled, in particular in cases where such hyperlinks or contents are in breach of confidentiality obligations or unlawful
- Distribute advertising or unsolicited e-mails (so-called "spam") or inaccurate warnings of viruses, defects or similar material and the user shall not solicit or request the participation in any lottery, snowball system, chain letter, pyramid game or similar activity